SDG West Hove is looking for an experienced receptionist to join our friendly team.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time receptionist to join a family owned dental practice in West Hove. Working hours are Monday to Friday with 4 days being 9am-6pm and one day being a later start with later finish or an earlier start with an earlier finish.
Daily duties include meeting and greeting of patients, answering the busy switchboard, booking appointments and diary management. Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, lab work, couriers and general administrative duties including daily banking.
You must be a team player with good administration skills and excellent communication skills when dealing with patients both face to face and over the telephone.
You will need to be of smart appearance, be flexible, highly organised and be a forward-thinking individual. The successful candidate will be professional, with a friendly and bright personality.
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Minimum 1 year dental reception experience
- EXACT software experience advantageous
- Confident in use of new computer programmes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training
- Friendly working environment
- Social events throughout the year although these are on hold due to COVID-19
- Bonus scheme
For more information and to apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!