Sussex Dental Group West Hove are currently recruiting for qualified and trainee dental nurses. This is a busy family run practice that boasts 7 fully equipped modern surgeries, one sterilisation area and two patient waiting areas.
The main responsibility of a dental nurse is to to perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each dentist, hygienist and therapist in all dental procedures in a safe and effective manner in accordance with GDC requirements and recommendations to dentists and their staff.
- Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned before the start of each session
- Clean and sterilise all equipment and working surfaces to the required standards at the end of each session
- Prepare the necessary materials and instruments
- Ensure safe disposal of sharps and clinical waste
- Keep all clinical areas including sterilising/OPG room clean and tidy and assist in the correct procedure for dental radiography
- Provide clinical assistance to the dentist [hygienist/therapist] while treating the patient, acting under his/her supervision
- Assist the dentist [hygienist/therapist] in the completion of patient records
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training
- Friendly working environment
- Social events throughout the year
- Bonus scheme
- Free partking
For more information and to apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!